There’s no better way to show your Disney style than with a Mickey Mouse t-shirt made with a fun and vibrant fabric. Create a matching set for the whole family for your next trip to Disneyland!
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Mickey template
- No-sew adhesive
- 1/8 – 1/4 of a yard of fabric
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the Mickey template. With a pencil, trace the outline of the template onto the no-sew adhesive (folded in half along template edge) and cut out.
- Use an iron heated to the recommended temperature, and press the no-sew adhesive, paper side toward iron, onto backside of fabric. Let cool.
- Cut out the fabric around the adhesive paper. Peel off paper backing.
- Place Mickey shape on t-shirt. Fuse in place to complete appliqué.
No-sew adhesive adds some stiffness to the background fabric, but it’s designed to bond the fabrics together so they can be machine washed and dried, and stand up to lots of wear. No-sew fusible is a good choice for quick appliqués and for adding fabric patches.