Make this holiday the bubbles with this festive Ariel ornament, which uses green paint and purple sequins to evoke the Little Mermaid‘s timeless look.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Green paint
- Purple sequins
- Purple ribbon
How To Make It
- Find a green ornament or dip dye an off white ornament in watered down green acrylic paint to create your base color.
- Using a white paint pen, draw a scale pattern onto your ornament, starting from the bottom and working your way upward.
- Starting halfway down the ornament, begin gluing large pieces of purple sequins, arranging each so that each disc slightly overlaps the last.
- As you move further up the ornament, switch to using smaller sequins to create a gradual variation in size.
- Finish off your ornament with a purple ribbon and add it to a tree.
Posted 3 months Ago