With her days as a mermaid behind her, Ariel made a beautiful bride from the top of her head to the tips of her brand new toes. Like Ariel’s, this wedding crown comes with a flowing veil and a golden tiara that are as shimmery as the sea itself.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White tulle (or similar sheer, lightweight white fabric)
- Cloth headband
- Hot glue gun
- Small acrylic gems
- Gold sticky-back glitter craft foam
How To Make It
- Cut five 6- by 30-inch strips from the tulle. One at a time, tie the tulle around the top of the headband, as shown.
- Adorn the tulle veil with small acrylic gems, using dots of hot glue to attach them.
- Print Ariel’s Crown template and cut it out. Use it as a pattern to cut out two matching crown shapes from the gold sticky-back glitter craft foam. Peel the backing off both crown shapes and stick them together with the glitter sides facing out.
- Glue the lower edge of the crown to the face of the headband, covering the tulle where it is attached to the band.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.