Perfect for any Easter basket, this Bambi cutie will put a smile on your little fawn’s face.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out Bambi on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Starting with Bambi’s head, fold each dashed line away from you except for the line below his eyes — fold this line towards you. Glue the A and B tabs to form the back of his head.
- Glue the C, D, E, F, and G tabs to form Bambi’s forehead, eyes, nose, and muzzle. Finally, glue the H tab to close Bambi’s head.
- To put Bambi’s body together, fold each dashed line away from you. Glue the I and J tabs to the inside of Bambi’s sides to form his front and hind legs.
- Glue Bambi’s head to the top front of Bambi’s body.
- Fold Bambi’s ears in half and glue them so the design is now two-sided. Use your finger to gently roll the top of each of Bambi’s ears outward. Attach the ears by covering the K on the ear with glue and sticking it to the corresponding K on Bambi’s head.
- Fold Bambi’s tail in half and glue the two sides together so the white is on the inside (do not glue the tabs to each other). Spread the tabs outward and glue them to the top back of Bambi’s body.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago