Autumn colors adorn the Bambi paper lantern, a perfect addition to your fall décor.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Download Bambi Paper Lantern
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the panels to each other with the large tabs. Make sure the character panels are positioned opposite each other.
- Secure the two top pieces, then use the tabs at the top of the four panels to attach the top of the lantern to the base.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago