Bambi’s snow-capped winter terrarium makes for an adorable addition to any kids room!
What You’ll Need
- Large glass vessel (at least 6″ wide and 10″ high)
- Baking soda
- Moss (dried or faux)
- Miniature trees (4″ high)
- Bambi figurine
How To Make It
- Start by adding 1 teaspoon of water to 1 cup baking soda, and mix with a fork. Continue adding water until the “snow” is the texture that you like. (2 cups baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water filled this terrarium.)
- Place a piece of moss in one high area and partially cover with snow.
- Dip the tops of your trees into the baking soda mixture for a snow-covered look, and then place them in the vessel.
- Add Bambi to the wintery mix, just between the trees and approaching the snowy moss.
Posted 5 years Ago