Thanksgiving calls for family (and friends) near and far to gather around the table to catch up and enjoy some delicious eats. And we couldn’t think of a more adorable centerpiece for the kids table than these Bambi Squash. They’ll be fawning over them!
For more magical centerpiece ideas, try this Mickey Sorcerer’s Hat Cornucopia:
What You’ll Need
- Brown, white, black, light blue, pink, beige, reddish brown, and grey felt
- Grey and pink paper
- Hot glue
- 3 autumn squash or gourds
- Large, white pom pom
How To Make It
- Cut out 3 mouth pieces: white, beige, and grey.
- Cut out 3 smiles and 2 noses from black, and 1 nose from pink.
- Next, cut out all 3 eyes from white, black, and brown for Thumper; beige for Bambi; and blue for Flower.
- Cut out grey and pink paper for Thumper’s ears.
- To make Bambi’s ears, cut out the reddish brown felt, pink paper (for support), and black felt for the tips.
- Cut out a large piece from the reddish brown for the front of Bambi’s face.
- Cut out 2 black ears for Flower and add a pom pom on top!
- Attach all pieces with hot glue.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.