There’s a new droid in the galaxy, and his name is BB-8. Use felt, scissors, and of course, the force to create this tote bag. Pair with the Rey Costume from Disney Store for an epic movie-watching adventure.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is now available on Blu-ray and Digital HD.
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- BB-8 Tote Bag PDF
- Black tote bag
- White felt
- Orange felt
- Burgundy felt
- Grey felt
- Pins for sewing
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How To Make It
- Print out BB-8 template on regular paper or card stock.
- Cut out each piece of the template and attach to corresponding felt color with a sewing pin.
- Cut around the template pieces and place onto tote bag to build character.
- Once all pieces are placed onto tote bag, begin gluing them together starting with the smaller pieces on the top layer. Continue gluing each layer until you are ready to attach BB-8 to the tote bag.
- Use hot glue around the backside edges of the felt character and carefully place in the center of the tote bag. Let dry overnight.
- Awaken the force and have a happy Halloween! Trick-or-treat!
Cutting and hot glue gun use should be done by an adult.