Wear your heart on your wrist and show off your favorite Disney character with this colorful beaded name bracelet craft.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Elastic jewelry cord
- An assortment of colorful beads
- Alphabet beads
- Paper clip or bead stopper
How To Make It
- Select your beads. Create a pattern incorporating the name beads into the center of your bracelet.
- Take a measurement of your wrist. Cut the elastic cord leaving an extra 2″ on each end to tie a knot when you are finished.
- Place a paper clip on the end of the cord as a bead stopper. String the beads to create your design.
- When all the beads are on the elastic cord, tie a square knot to connect the ends.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago