The live-action retelling of Beauty and the Beast opens in theaters March 17th. Here’s a fun way to surprise your family with movie tickets and treats with a gift box inspired by the one and only enchanted red rose.
What You’ll Need
- Gift box
- Red construction paper
- Hot glue
- Tissue paper
- Movie Tickets
- Treats, snacks, or candy of your choice
How To Make It
- Begin by cutting out a saucer-sized flower-shaped piece of red construction paper. Cut out a spiral inside of each flower shape.
- Roll the spiral, starting from the outside edge, creating a 3D paper rose.
- Add a dab of hot glue at the bottom of the rose and press from both sides so it stays in place.
- They’re so fun to make, you might want to make a few!
- Attach a red paper rose to the top of your gift box.
- Fill the gift box with tissue paper, movie tickets, and snacks!
- Invite your friends and family to join you at the theater!
All cutting and hot gluing should be supervised by an adult.