Want to add an extra touch of Disney magic to your home? Look no further than this Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Pasta Art! Cracked and dyed lasagna pasta is assembled to create show-stopping decor that’s both beautiful and simple to create. This DIY will keep any window looking rosy, whether it’s a centerpiece for your child’s bedroom or the finishing touch for a themed party.
Be our guest and scroll through to learn how to create this DIY! And to get these adorable Ufufy, click here.
For more Disney fun, check out these Mickey DIYs for back-to-school season:
What You’ll Need
- Flat lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Food coloring
- 1 Tsp rubbing alcohol
- Zip-top bag
- Paper towels
- Craft glue
How To Make It
- Lay the pasta noodles on a towel and use a hammer to crack them into different size pieces.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of rubbing alcohol and a generous amount of food coloring in a zip-top bag.
- Add pasta pieces and close. Gently mix the pasta in with the dye (the rubbing alcohol will help to evenly distribute the color). Leave the pasta to soak for 15 minutes. Then repeat for additional colors.
- Carefully lay pasta pieces onto a paper towel and let them dry completely.
- Once the pasta has dried, glue the pieces directly to the glass of your frame to create a stained glass effect. Allow them to dry completely.
- Finally, hang the work of (pasta) art, and enjoy with a spot of tea!
All hammer use should be done by an adult.