Dazzle holiday guests with a Christmas tree topper inspired by the enchanted rose in Beauty and the Beast.
What You’ll Need
- Red construction paper or cardstock
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Heavy floral wire
- Decorative leaves, gold and red (found at a local craft store)
How To Make It
- Begin by cutting out round flower-shaped pieces in a variety of sizes. Cut out a spiral inside of each flower shape.
- Roll the spiral, starting from the outside edge, creating a 3D paper flower.
- Add a dab of hot glue at the bottom of each flower and press from both sides so it stays in place.
- Repeat until you have a few roses made!
- Create a centerpiece that you’ll add the roses and decorative leaves to. As you add the leaves, create a star shape around the centerpiece.
- Add the roses in a small bunch in the center.
- To make the tree topper base, use heavy floral wire. Wrap around a glass or cylinder. Remove glass or cylinder and shape into a cone with smaller coils at the top.
- Hot glue the star made of leaves and roses to the topper base. Add to the top of your Christmas tree!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago