There are so many ways to bring Beauty and the Beast to life for an enchanted birthday party or celebration. Belle loves to read, so decorate your party room with a garland made of paper books and red roses.
To make it interactive, have party guests sign their name inside one of the books.
Find Disney’s Beauty and the Beast collection for girls, available only at Kohl’s.
The live-action retelling of Beauty and the Beast is in theatres now.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Colorful scrapbook paper or cardstock
- Scrapbook paper with script or text
- Gold twine or cording
- Hot glue
- Gold ribbon
- Artificial red roses
How To Make It
- Cut out rectangle shapes of colorful scrapbook paper. Cut out slightly smaller rectangle shapes of scrapbook paper with text or script.
- Place 2-3 layers of paper rectangles together, keeping one larger rectangle as the book cover. Fold together into a booklet.
- As you complete each paper booklet, hot glue to the cording or wire.
- Embellish the spaces between the books with bows made of gold ribbon and red roses.
- Let dry completely before hanging on display at your enchanted celebration.