There are so many ways to bring Beauty and the Beast to life for an enchanted birthday party or celebration. Belle loves to read, so decorate your party room with a garland made of paper books and red roses.
To make it interactive, have party guests sign their name inside one of the books.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Colorful scrapbook paper or cardstock
- Scrapbook paper with script or text
- Gold twine or cording
- Hot glue
- Gold ribbon
- Artificial red roses
How To Make It
- Cut out rectangle shapes of colorful scrapbook paper. Cut out slightly smaller rectangle shapes of scrapbook paper with text or script.
- Place 2-3 layers of paper rectangles together, keeping one larger rectangle as the book cover. Fold together into a booklet.
- As you complete each paper booklet, hot glue to the cording or wire.
- Embellish the spaces between the books with bows made of gold ribbon and red roses.
- Let dry completely before hanging on display at your enchanted celebration.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.