Thanks to the makers of the Disney Princess Little Kingdom Makeup Collection (JAKKS Pacific) for sponsoring this post.
‘Tis the season for festive attire, and Belle’s glittery outfits are just that. Belle’s name means beauty, but she often stands out in town because she loves to read. She dreams of adventure in the great wide somewhere and believes there is good in everyone, even the Beast.
Create a holiday stocking inspired by Belle for your little princess. Fill it full of magical crafts and treasures, including the Disney Princess Little Kingdom Makeup Collection.
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Holiday Stocking Template
- Disappearing ink pen
- Fabric (solid, patterned, glittered or sequined)
- Needle and thread or a sewing machine
How To Make It
- With a disappearing ink pen, trace the holiday stocking template onto two layers of fabric or felt. Trace the cuff template onto a piece of fabric or felt, and cut out.
- Pin the layers together, and sew around the perimeter, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance and leaving the top open.
- Sew short sides of the cuff together. With the seams on the outside, slide cuff over the top of the stocking, and stitch together.
- Add some extra flair with tulle, buttons or bows.
- Create a loop with ribbon and sew on for hanging.
All cutting and sewing machine use should be done by an adult.