Enchant your Disney Princess party guests with a magical paper rose as tabletop decor.
For more Disney magic, try our Top 10 Disney Princess Recipes:
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Red paper
- Glue gun and glue
- Green pipe cleaner
- Optional: clear string, books and glass jar
How To Make It
- Cut a circle out of the paper. Then cut a spiral from the circle, starting from the outside edge working your way in.
- Roll the spiral from the outside towards the inside, keeping it tight. Tape the end of the swirl to the side, and the base to the bottom of the bud.
- Bend the pipe cleaner and glue to the base of the rose using a glue gun.
- Optional: Tie clear string to rose, and tape to a glass jar and stack of books.
Cutting and operating glue gun should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago