Boo! Create this adorable paper bag puppet with your kids and have them put on a show of their own.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Paper bag
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Place the paper bag on a flat surface with the bottom flap facing up. Line up the bottom of the Head piece with the edge of the flap. Glue it onto the flap.
- Line up the top of the Body piece with the bottom of the Head piece and glue it in place.
- Lift the flap open. Line up the bottom of Boo’s Face piece with the top of the Body piece and glue it in place just under the flap. Trim any excess.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago