Build your very own C-3PO just like Anakin Skywalker did, moving parts and all! He’s sure to be a big hit with the kids at your next Star Wars party.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Mini brads
- Craft stick
- Tape or glue
- 1/4″ hole punch (optional)
How To Make It
- Print the C-3PO Stick Puppet template onto cardstock. Cut out each body party and punch holes where marked.
- Arrange parts in the following order and fasten them together with the mini-brads:
– fasten the feet on top of the legs
– fasten the legs on top of the torso
– fasten the head behind the torso
– fasten the upper arms behind the torso
– fasten the forearms on top of the upper arms
– fasten the hands behind the forearms
- Glue or tape the craft stick behind the head above the mini-brad so the puppet dangles below the stick.
Cutting should be done by an adult.