Gonzo would be lost without Camilla the Chicken. Create a fowl friend of your own with this egg-ceptional Camillla craft.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White feather boa
- Small Styrofoam ball
- Orange and black felt
- Bumpy red chenille stem
- Googly eyes
- Straight pin
- Fabric glue
How To Make It
- Cut a small strip of the feather boa and wrap around the Styrofoam ball. Glue in place with fabric glue.
- Cut a small triangle from the orange felt. Fold in the corners of the triangle and glue in place. Secure the corners with a straight pin until the glue dries. This will be the beak.
- Cut a portion of the bumpy red chenille stem for the red part of Camilla’s beak.
- Fold over the orange beak. Poke the straight pin through the beak and into the Styrofoam ball to keep in place.
- Cut two circles of black felt then glue a googly eye to each circle. Make a zig-zag cutting pattern in the circle of felt to make eye lashes.
- Glue the eyes above the beak.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 7 years Ago