Captain America is a leader, and you can be too! Wear this mask, and you’ll join forces with the Avengers to put an end to threats against humanity.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the Captain America Mask on card stock. Cut out the mask, including the wings and the eye holes. Be sure to cut along the solid blue lines on one side of each tab.
- Make all folds along the dashed lines away from you.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure each tab to the back of the mask.
- Fold each wing in half along the dashed line. Glue or tape the sides together so the wing design is double-sided. Glue or tape each wing to the sides of the mask where it is marked with a light blue rectangle. The wings should look like upside down hockey sticks, the wider part on top pointing toward the back of the mask.
- Punch holes where indicated on each side of the mask. Tie a string to each hole, and secure it to your face by tying the two strings together at the back of your head.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago