Go mad for this ink & water art featuring the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.
What You’ll Need
- Cardstock paper for template
- Watercolor paper
- Small bowl of water
- Ink brush
How To Make It
- Download and print template onto cardstock paper. Carefully cut out.
- Place the Cheshire Cat body template on watercolor paper and trace around the edge with pencil.
- Tape the face of the Cheshire Cat onto the watercolor paper and use pencil to sketch in remaining details.
- Dip paintbrush into water and carefully add stripes to the Cheshire Cat.
- Drop a small amount of ink onto each water stripe and see the magic as the ink moves through the water.
- Carefully add in any remaining details with marker. Set aside to dry.
All cutting should be done by an adult. Make sure to keep ink and water art on a flat surface until completely dry.
Posted 3 years Ago