Welcome guests to your Thanksgiving dinner table with these Chip ‘n’ Dale cuties.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the Chip Cutie on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Cut out the square where indicated on Chip’s head. Fold the paper at the dashed line running through his eyes toward you, and make the same fold on all sides of the head. Fold the ears at the dashed line toward you. Make all other folds away from you. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all the A tabs to the back of their corresponding panels. Close the top of the head with the B tabs and the bottom of the head with the C tabs.
- Fold the paper at the dashed line near the neck toward you, and make the same fold on all sides of the body. Make all other folds away from you. Starting from left to right, secure each D tab to the back of the panel next to it. Complete the shape of the body with the G tabs.
- Fold the legs into a rectangle and secure the E tabs to the inside of the body. Complete the shape of the legs with the F tab.
- Slip the head onto the neck. Make sure to line up the front pieces.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the arms to the sides of the body.
- Fold the tail in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the tail to back of the body.
- Repeat steps 1-7 with the Dale Cutie.
- Place the “Happy Thanksgiving!” sign in between Chip and Dale and attach it to their arms.
- Fold each nut in half so the design is two-sided. Attach one of the nuts to Chip’s right arm and the other to Dale’s left arm.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago