There’s nothing like new school supplies to get your kiddo excited to go back to school. Inspired by Chip from Beauty and the Beast, this no-sew pencil case will help you send your hardworking student off to class with a touch of Disney magic. Scroll through to see how to craft this adorable DIY Chip Pencil Case!
For more fun, check out our latest episode of Disney Dream Job:
What You’ll Need
- White, gray, pink, blue, and purple felt
- Gold fabric
- Fabric glue
- Zipper (1″ shorter than the top of the pouch)
How To Make It
- Start by cutting out the felt pieces: 2 shapes from the white for his body, 1 gray for the “chip,” and the final details in purple, pink, and blue. (Make sure your large white piece is long enough to fit a pencil!)
- Cut his gold details from the gold fabric. (Find a fabric that doesn’t fray when it’s cut, so you can just glue without having to sew the edges.)
- Assemble all the pieces with fabric glue.
- Glue the 2 white pieces together around the edges, but leave the top unglued.
- Attach the zipper to the top of the pouch by gluing each side of the zipper to the inside of the pouch.
All cutting should be done by an adult.