Let Cinderella’s castle add a dash of Disney magic to your Christmas tree this year.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Fold paper on dotted lines and cut out the castle shapes (so you’ll have 2 halves).
- Glue the blank sides together. You’ll end up with 2 pieces.
- Carefully cut the slits marked on each piece.
- Place the taller piece on top of the other, using the slits to lock them together.
- Secure the middle with a little glue or clear tape.
- Poke a hole in the top, thread a string through and tie into a loop.
Use a thicker cardstock paper for better durability.
Posted 3 years Ago