Looking for a place to display your fairy-tale dreams come true? Create a picture frame inspired by an iconic scene from Cinderella, featuring some familiar feathered friends.
In celebration of World Photo Day, see how the #DreamBigPrincess global photography campaign not only celebrates the hopes and dreams of women around the world, but helps bring those dreams into focus. From August 15-October 11, 2017, Disney Worldwide Services will donate US $1 for any public post of a photo using #DreamBigPrincess or like of such a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, for a minimum donation of US $500,000 and a maximum of US $1 million.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Wooden picture frame
- Blue paint
- Glitter tulle
- Hot glue
- 2 small blue birds for crafting
How To Make It
- Paint the wooden frame blue. Let dry completely.
- Fold tulle in half horizontally, then again vertically.
- Hot glue one end of the tulle to the backside of the top of the frame. Fold the tulle over the top of the frame, bringing it to the front, creating curtains.
- Most decorative birds include a crafting wire attached to the bottom. Use this wire to gather the tulle on each side of the picture spot. Use hot glue to secure if needed.
- Trim the bottom edge of the tulle.
- Place a favorite photo in the frame.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.