Get Cinderella ready for a fabulous ball — the perfect companion for any young princess who likes to play dress-up!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out your princess on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up Cinderella’s back with her torso and glue them together so that the design is now two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of Cinderella’s torso towards you along the bottom dashed line. Then, fold Cinderella’s face away from you on the top dashed line across her shoulders.
- Take Cinderella’s chest piece and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you.
- Spread glue on the F tab of Cinderella’s chest and press it into place on the F area on Cinderella’s torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
- After the glue dries, add glue to the I, J, G, and H tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- Fold each of Cinderella’s arms and glue them so that the design is two sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to each side of Cinderella’s body under each shoulder by gluing the E tab to the E area and D tab to the D area.
- Cut slits in the top of skirt opposite of where you fold each A tab. Fold each of the dashed lines at the top of the skirt and each A tab away from you. Starting from left to right with the blue side of the skirt facing you, glue each A tab to the back of the skirt piece next to it to create pleats.
- When you are finished gluing the A tabs you may find it easier to glue the C tab to the inside of the skirt before gluing the final B tab pleat.
- Finally, attach Cinderella’s completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of tabs K and L at her waist to the top of the skirt. The ruffle on her skirt should be in front.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago