Bring Cinderella’s fascination with butterflies right to your very home. Watch as a beautiful butterfly emerges out of your lunch!
What You’ll Need
- Clothespins (one per craft)
- Googly eyes and/or circular stickers (two per craft)
- Glue gun and glue
- Plastic zip-top sandwich bags (one per craft)
- Pipe cleaners (one per craft)
How To Make It
- Use paintbrush to paint on the clothespin, with the metal piece facing the front. Get creative with the colors and patterns. Let dry.
- Use glue gun to secure two googly eyes to top of clothespin, or secure stickers for eyes.
- Take a pipe cleaner (use your color of choice) and twist the two ends, facing inwards. Then flip the clothespin around. Secure pipe cleaner to the back with glue gun. Hold it in place for 1-2 minutes for it to dry. Let dry completely.
- Place healthy snacks in zip-top bag, leaving some extra space at the top, then close. Set the snack bag down, and press the snacks to both sides of the bag to create a separation in the middle. Then clip the decorated clothespin to the center of the bag. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo … a butterfly emerges!
Gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago