Create your own glittering glass slipper just like Cinderella’s!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with scissors or a craft knife. Fold along the dashed lines of both sides of the slipper.
- Line up both pieces of paper so that the blank sides are facing in, then glue or tape them together.
- Overlap panel A and panel B, then glue or tape them together. Bring panel C up to meet the upper edge of the back of the slipper.
- Slip flap D and flap E together to pull the front of the slipper up. This is where you will attach the butterfly with glue or tape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago