Every little princess needs her own crown! Help your little girl cut and glue this adorable paper craft so she can feel just like Cinderella.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Bobby pins
How To Make It
- Print out the crown on cardstock or regular paper and cut it out.
- Put glue on the end tabs. Place each extension on the appropriate end and glue into place. Measure the crown around the child’s head, then tape or glue the ends of the extensions together. You can cut off part of extension, if necessary.
- Use bobby pins to secure the crown to the hair for a sturdy hold.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago