“Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!” With just a wave of a wand, Cinderella got a coach to take her to the ball. Now your little princess can have her own wand to wave around her kingdom.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Rectangular stick
How To Make It
- Print out the wand on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Take the back piece of the star and fold along the dashed and dotted lines. Fold the white dashed lines to form a peak and fold the dark dotted lines to form a valley.
- Fold each tab of the back piece under the star and glue them together at each point.
- Lining up the pieces, spread glue on to the underside of each star point and glue it to the white side of the front piece of the star. Make sure to leave an opening at the bottom of the star to insert wand later.
- Now it is time to make your wand. Fold the wand piece on the dotted lines and glue the tab to the inside of the wand so it makes a rectangular stick.
- Place a dab of glue onto the top of the wand and insert it into the bottom of the star so that the glue sticks to the front, flat piece. You may want to make a small slit along the dark dotted line on the bottom of the back piece of the star to help it fit. Press until the glue dries.
- Your wand is complete! You can also decorate it with ribbons, glitter, jewels, or sequins to make this wand fit for any princess to rule her kingdom!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago