Bring Miguel’s love of music and magic right into your home. These easy-to-craft papel picado-style banners are inspired by the ones in Disney•Pixar’s Coco — and are sure to add a nice pop of color to any room!
Don’t miss Disney•Pixar’s Coco in theaters now!
For more Disney magic, try this Pan de Muerto and Hot Chocolate recipe:
What You’ll Need
- Colorful paper
- Regular scissors
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Hole punch
- Hot glue gun and glue
How To Make It
- Cut out 10-15 small rectangles from construction paper.
- Trim 3 sides of each with the scalloped scissors.
- Using the hole punch, cut out small circles inside each scallop.
- Sketch out a guitar silhouette in the middle, then cut out with small scissors.
- Repeat with a flower shape.
- Add dots of glue to the back of each piece and attach to string.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.