Bring Miguel’s love of music and magic right into your home. These easy-to-craft papel picado-style banners are inspired by the ones in Disney•Pixar’s Coco — and are sure to add a nice pop of color to any room!
Check out Coco: A Story About Music, Shoes, and Family, which retells Miguel’s daring adventure, and features exciting new scenes about his family.
For more Disney magic, try this Pan de Muerto and Hot Chocolate recipe:
What You’ll Need
- Colorful paper
- Regular scissors
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Hole punch
- Hot glue gun and glue
How To Make It
- Cut out 10-15 small rectangles from construction paper.
- Trim 3 sides of each with the scalloped scissors.
- Using the hole punch, cut out small circles inside each scallop.
- Sketch out a guitar silhouette in the middle, then cut out with small scissors.
- Repeat with a flower shape.
- Add dots of glue to the back of each piece and attach to string.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.