Disney•Pixar’s new film Coco is all about family. There won’t be a dry eye in the theater come opening day on November 22.
Show your love for Coco AND your family with a DIY frame inspired by the film. After making this simple craft for your little ones, add their favorite family photo and place it in their room!
Disney•Pixar’s Coco is available on Digital 2/13 and on Blu-ray 2/27.
For more Disney magic, try this Pan de Muerto & Hot Chocolate recipe:
What You’ll Need
- Black paint
- Colorful craft foam
- Hole punch
How To Make It
- Start with a black frame, or paint a frame black.
- For the skulls, cut out the shape, then cut off the bottom part into the shape of a smile. Hole punch a nose and eyes, then go back with scissors and make the eyes larger.
- Cut out flower shapes and hole punch out the middle, or make floral stalks by gluing blue, red, and pink pieces onto a long green piece.
- Then use your scissors and hole punch to create the guitar.
- Glue all pieces onto the frame.
- Next, place a photo of you and your family inside.
All cutting should be done by an adult.