My daughter has been collecting mini figures for some time. But her favorite, by far, have to be these new Disney Doorables. She loves playing with the pint-sized characters. So, to keep them organized and easily accessible, I created a simple and fun display case for them.
I first organized them by color, then made the backgrounds match each “cubby.” Not only does it provide a little home for the Doorables, but it also adds a pop of color to my daughter’s room.
Scroll through to see how easy it is to create a colorful display case for your kiddo’s room.
For more Disney magic, check out this DIY Main Street Mickey Pumpkin:
What You’ll Need
- Small toys, like Disney Doorables
- Wooden display case
- Acrylic white paint and paintbrush (optional)
- Colorful construction paper
- Craft glue
How To Make It
- Have your little one organize their toys by color.
- Either purchase a white case or paint it white, then let it dry.
- With the help of your ruler, take the inside measurements of a cubby.
- Use a pencil to draw the square dimensions onto construction paper. Cut it out. Then use it as a stencil and draw as many as you need, and cut them out. Continue with additional colors of papers.
- Glue each of them to the display case, arranging the colors by row.
- Place your mini figures inside.
All cutting should be done by an adult.