Make some art for the whole neighborhood to enjoy! Scroll down to learn how to help your kiddos use their favorite Disney coloring pages to make sun catchers.
What You’ll Need
- Your favorite Disney Family coloring page
- Wax paper
- Painter’s tape or washi crafting tape
- Permanent black marker
- Washable markers
- Construction paper
- Double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Download and print coloring pages from Disney Family.
- Use painter’s tape to secure the coloring pages to a flat surface.
- Trim a piece of wax paper about 1 inch larger than the coloring page, and tape waxy-side down on top of the coloring page.
- Begin tracing over the coloring page design with permanent marker.
- Have kids color in the coloring page with markers.
- Create a frame for your sun catcher by cutting a large rectangle from a sheet of construction paper.
- Remove the wax paper sheet from your tabletop. Tape the construction paper frame on top of the art, securing with double-sided tape.
- Hang in the window and enjoy!
Posted 4 months Ago