Host your own Tangled viewing party with some gleaming decor! This beautiful pennant flag banner featuring the Corona Sun Crest is easy to make. Just print out the template, cut out your felt, and attach to a string of lights or lanterns.
When the kingdom’s most wanted – and most charming – bandit, Flynn Rider, hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower – 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo set off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense.
See the light when Tangled premieres on ABC Television Network on Sunday, February 19 at 8pm PT/ET and stay tuned for a sneak peek of Tangled Before Ever After.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Corona Sun Crest Pennant Flag Template
- Felt (purple, light purple, golden-yellow)
- Hot glue
- String of lights, ribbon, or cording
How To Make It
- Download and print the pennant flag templates by clicking “Download PDF” on this page.
- Carefully cut out the pieces of the templates.
- Cut out a few pennant flag triangles from purple and golden-yellow felt.
- Cut out the sun design from golden-yellow felt. Hot glue onto the purple pennant flags.
- Cut out 1-inch wide pieces of felt to fit the top edge of the pennant flags.
- Finally, attach the pennant flags to your string of lights, ribbon, or cording. Hot glue one side of the 1-inch wide piece of felt along the top of the pennant, fold it over the cording (in-between lights if using a string of lights), and hot glue the other side down to the backside of the pennant flag.
- Repeat with the rest of your purple and golden-yellow pennants.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.