Celebrate the ones you love with this pop-up bouquet designed by author and pop-up engineer Matthew Reinhart.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Green paper
- Yellow paper
- Pink paper
How To Make It
- Download and print the pop-up card template. Print pages 1-4 onto green paper, page 5 onto yellow paper, and page 6 onto pink paper.
- Cut out each page along the solid lines. Fold and score along the dotted lines, beginning at the center line and working outwards.
- Continue cutting along the solid lines and folding along dotted lines.
- Glue tabs together. Hold in place until dry.
- Make sure the paper clasps are pointing outward.
- Glue the folded pages together, creating one foldable bouquet.
- Cut out flowers and attach to the bouquet.
- Prop up on table and attach clasps together to display.
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 1 year Ago