Get as creative as you’d like when you decorate this Easter egg. Add glitter, paint, markers, and your favorite Disney characters to complete your decoration.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Sticker paper
- Glitter, dry macaroni, popcorn or beads (optional)
How To Make It
- Print the Easter egg template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. You can either color in the egg or use it as a pattern to trace onto poster board.
- Print the character decorations on regular paper or sticker paper. Color them in with crayons, color pencils, or markers. Choose your favorite characters to stick on the egg.
- Add your own crafty flair to the egg, like glitter, dry macaroni, popcorn, or beads.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago