Kids will have a ball decorating this heart template with their favorite Disney characters and any other flair they desire. Hang the finished piece on your wall or give it to your Valentine.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Poster board (optional)
- Crayons, color pencils, markers
- Variety of craft items to decorate with (ie. glitter, beads, etc.)
How To Make It
- Print the heart template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. You can either color in the heart or use it as a pattern to trace onto poster board.
- Print the character decorations on regular paper or sticker paper. Color them in with crayons, color pencils, or markers. Choose your favorite characters to stick on the heart.
- Add your own crafty flair to the heart, like glitter, dry macaroni, popcorn, or beads.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago