Descendants 2 is finally here and we’re all about to be treated to a battle of epic proportions. Mal and newcomer Uma (daughter of The Little Mermaid‘s Ursula, yikes!) are about to face off over reign of the Isle of the Lost. Treat your family and friends to an awesome viewing party of the movie with these easy DIY Mal vs. Uma Cupcake Toppers!
Don’t miss Descendants 2 on Disney Channel, Friday, July 21 at 8PM.
What You’ll Need
- Cardstock or regular paper
How To Make It
- Print out the cupcake topper template onto cardstock or regular paper, depending on how thick you want them to be.
- Cut out the Uma and Mal-inspired shapes.
- Tape the cut out templates onto toothpicks.
- Gently press the toothpicks into cupcakes (or any other sweet treat for that matter!) and enjoy.
All cutting should be done by an adult.