These flowers are so adorable everyone at your Fairies party is going to want want one!
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Ribbon or headband
How To Make It
- Print out all of the flower pieces and cut them out.
- Gently fold each petal towards the center of the flower. Then place a pencil under each petal and curl the petal around it.
- Place a dab of glue on the white side of the middle of the flower and press it down onto the center of the leaves.
- Attach the completed flower to a ribbon and your headband is ready to wear!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago