Join Mickey & Friends as you count down the 13 thrilling days to October 31st. There’s plenty of frightful fun to keep you busy until Halloween!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors (or craft knife)
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock.
- Use a craft knife to cut the dashed lines of each “window.”
- Spread glue along the gray border on page two. Alternatively, you can use double-sided tape. Place page one on top and press down. If using glue, make sure the pages are lined up before the glue dries.
- After the glue has dried, cut the white border off the calendar.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago