From spooky bats to witchy hats, jazz up your kid’s Halloween treat bags with these adorable printable designs.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Black, non-toxic water-based paint
- Scissors or a craft knife
- Paper bags
How To Make It
- Print the template on cardstock or heavy matte inkjet paper.
- Cut out the stencil you want to use with scissors or a craft knife.
- Place and hold your stencil on the flat surface and lightly paint over the open stencil with black, non-toxic water-based paint.
- Take care to not paint beyond the stencil edges and if need be protect the exposed areas of the bag by placing blank sheets of scrap paper over them.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago