Show your children how to create a stage to display their favorite Disney Infinity Figures. Theater will never be the same again.
With Disney Infinity you can enter a game universe that encourages you to play your way with family and friends – whether you explore open-world creation and endless play in the Toy Box or story-driven game play inside Play Sets.
Discover more about Disney Infinity at Disney.com/Infinity.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Small box
- Wooden dowels or straws
- Clear tape
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Craft knife
- Spray paint (optional)
- Felt (optional)
- Glue (optional)
How To Make It
- Use a craft knife to cut out a large rectangle out of the center of your box.
- Next, use the craft knife to make an asterisk shape about 1/2 inch in on the top of the box, towards the rear of the box. Do this on the left side and the right.
Then place straws or wooden dowels into the asterisk. The straw should slide right in.
Note: tape two straws together to fit the height of my box if your box is larger than your straws.
- Cut 3 to 4 pieces of paper to fit inside the box landscape style. Tape them together into one long piece.
- Here comes the fun part! Illustrate backgrounds for the characters.
- Once your set designs are finished, tape one end of the paper to the straw or dowel and start rolling. Tape the other end to the other straw.
- At this point, you should be able to roll the straws to change the background. To add curtains, cut out pieces of felt and glue to the front of the box.
Your stage is set. All you need now are some characters and your imagination. Quiet on the set! Annnnd action!
Cutting should be done by an adult.