If you’re headed to Disney Parks this Halloween season — whether Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort — create a one-of-a-kind souvenir with your Halloween time maps. These Disney Park Map Pumpkins are a fun, no-carve decorating idea to celebrate your trip and the spooky Halloween season!
For more Disney magic, try Cinderella’s Hummus with Pumpkin:
What You’ll Need
- Disney Parks maps
- Medium, flat paintbrush
- Water-based or decoupage glue
- Medium-sized pumpkins
How To Make It
- Cut out strips of your Parks maps. You will need about 5 maps per pumpkin.
- Using your paintbrush, paint a light coating of glue on the surface of your pumpkin.
- Lay your map strips one at a time onto the pumpkin, painting a coat of glue over each strip.
- Continue layering and slightly overlapping your maps until the whole pumpkin is covered. The glue will be opaque, but clear when dried.
- Cover any remaining blank spaces at the top or bottom of the pumpkin with smaller map cut-outs.
- Allow several hours for your pumpkins to dry.
All cutting should be done by an adult.