Disney Princess pencil toppers are certain to inspire the most elegant handwriting.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Clear tape
How To Make It
- Print the PDF on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each pencil topper.
- Fold each pencil topper in half along the gray dashed line. Cut along the dashed lines at the base of each pencil topper and cut out the semicircle at the top of each pencil topper.
- Insert your pencil, eraser end first, into the hole at the top of the pencil topper.
- Wrap the tabs at the base of the pencil topper around your pencil and secure with tape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago