We know it’s hard to believe but these colorful Disney Princess bracelets are made out of … popsicle sticks!
What You’ll Need
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Small, oven-safe glass jars
- Colorful paint
- Colorful ribbon
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Soften popsicle sticks in boiling water for at least 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Then remove the popsicle sticks with a spatula and let cool for just under a minute.
- Gently bend them into a curve with your hands, then slide into an oven-safe glass jar to keep their shape.
- Bake for about 25 minutes so they dry and keep their shape.
- Take jars out of the oven, remove popsicle sticks (they should just fall out), then place on a cool surface. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Paint one yellow, one purple, and one light blue. Then let them dry completely.
- Add a drop of hot glue to the inside end of a popsicle stick and attach the ribbon — leaving 5-6 inches of extra ribbon on that end (for tying).
- Wrap around the stick. Once you reach the other end, lace the charm on and glue the end of the ribbon down — also leaving 5-6 inches of extra ribbon. Continue for the remaining bracelets.
- For the Rapunzel bracelet, glue on flowers!
- For Aurora’s bracelet, wrap only half with blue ribbon, glue the end of that ribbon to the middle inside, and trim. Then glue one end of the pink ribbon to the same place and continue wrapping, and then glue.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 months Ago