Preserve your favorite memories in a time capsule. Add photos, toys, letters, and other fun keepsakes. It’s a great activity for kids and parents to do together.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Jar or shoe box
- Small photos, coins or other memorabilia to put inside your container
How To Make It
- Choose a label that will fit the size of your container and fill in the following information: The date you will seal the time capsule, the date you will open the time capsule, and your last name.
- Print the label and cut it out.
- Glue the label onto your time capsule container.
- Fill your time capsule with items that are special to you and that represent the current year. This can include family photos, coins, letters or other keepsakes.
- Seal your container and place it in a plastic bag to protect it.
- Find a nice spot in your yard to bury your time capsule or hide it in a secret nook in your home.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago