This printable Halloween banner will bring some villainous Disney flair to your home all month long!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- String or ribbon
How To Make It
- Print the banner on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Place the pieces in reverse order (blank side up) on a flat surface. Cut a length of string or ribbon long enough to stretch across all pieces. Leave about twenty inches on each end to help you tie up the banner.
- Attach each piece to the string with tape. Attaching the string toward the top of each piece will keep the pieces from flipping upside down when you hang the banner.
- When your banner is complete, hang it up for your party celebration.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 7 years Ago