Celebrate the anniversary of Disneyland Resort with this retro ticket book craft. This makes for a great toy for a Disney family, or as a gift to a fellow Disney fan!
What You’ll Need
- Felt (Black, light blue, blue, orange, ivory, gold, and light green)
- Hot glue
- Black permanent marker or fabric marker
- Magenta permanent marker or fabric marker
How To Make It
- Cut out long, rectangular pieces of felt in each color.
- Stack the felt pieces and trim each piece half an inch shorter than the previous.
- Hot glue each of the book pieces together along the left side. Use a small piece of black felt to bind the left edge of the book.
- Sketch the letter D from Disneyland and create a paper template. Trace around the template onto felt with your black marker.
- Use your magenta marker to draw the letters A, B, C, D, and E onto each ticket in the book.
All hot gluing should be done by an adult. Let dry completely before playing!
Posted 9 months Ago