Decorate your home this Halloween season with the cutest pumpkins around. From spider and pumpkin to ghost and bat, these four easy-to-make DIY Mickey Pumpkins will be the perfect addition to your festive decor.
For more Disney magic, try this Winnie the Pooh Fall Wreath:
What You’ll Need
- 4 small plastic pumpkins
- Black, purple, white, and orange paint
- Black, purple, white, and orange craft foam
- Purple pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun and glue
- White tulle
How To Make It
- Paint the pumpkins all 4 colors.
- Cut out a pair of ears from each color of foam.
- Cut out 2 sets of faces from the white foam, and 2 from the black.
- Cut out a pair of bat wings from the black foam, and spider legs from the purple pipe cleaners.
- Cut out 2 large circles from the tulle (enough to cover one pumpkin). Layer them on top of each other, place over the pumpkin, and cut a small hole around the top for the stem.
- Add small dots of glue to a pumpkin and (carefully) add the tulle.
- Glue on all the faces and ears. The white faces go on the purple and black pumpkins, and the black go on the orange and white. (Make sure the face for the white pumpkin goes on top of the tulle and not under.)
- Glue on the bat wings to the black pumpkin, and the pipe cleaners to the purple pumpkin.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.