This Halloween, celebrate with Aladdin, Abu and Genie in this DIY Princess Jasmine costume.
For more Disney magic, try Frozen Pumpkin Painting:
Bring Disney’s Aladdin Diamond Edition home to your family. Now available on Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere and Blu-ray.
Time: 45 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Teal blue tank top
- Teal blue leggings
- White tulle or sheer white fabric
- Gold sequin fabric
- Teal blue fabric
- Hot glue gun and glue
How To Make It
- Stop by your local fabric store and a kid’s clothing store for this easy DIY costume.
- Use hot glue to add tulle to tank top to create flowing sleeves.
- Add gold sequin fabric to leggings to create waistband.
- Cut a long rectangle of gold sequin fabric to create a headpiece. Measure the size of your child’s head and connect the ends with a small amount of hot glue. Cut a small oval out of teal blue fabric and attach to center of headpiece. If you’d like, add some jewels too!
Cutting and hot glue gun use should be done by an adult.